Souper S. is our model cook, and she will give you one recipe of her own every week. Healthy, easy and delicious; try this at home!
Marshmallow & Raisin Rice Krispies Cakes
Get nostalgic with these cakes that are so easy to make and will remind you of being a kid! With no baking involved these are really quick and easy to do and have a lot less calories then a bar of chocolate. To keep health in mind don’t add butter or golden syrup and instead use fat free marshmallows and raisins to sweeten. Inspired by the way more fattening Rocky Road bars these are a guilt free indulgence! Yum!
- 1 x 100g bar milk or dark chocolate?
- 50g of raisins?
- 50g of mini marshmallows
- 90g Rice Krispies
1. Break the chocolate up into sections and place into a glass bowl. Put the glass bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir as you melt the chocolate.
2. Add the Rice Krispies and stir gently into the chocolate mix until all of the Krispies are coated.
3. Stir in the raisins and mini marshmallows.
4. Spoon in to 12 bun cases.
5. Leave to cool.
Nutritional Information (Approx. per cake)
150 k calories.
Posted by: Souper S.