Souper S. is our model cook, and she will give you one recipe of her own every week. Healthy, easy and delicious; try this at home!
Beetroot & Watercress Salad
Rich in antioxidants and nutrients including magnesium, sodium, potassium, vitamin c and betaine. Beetroots are a bit of a super food! Fantastic for the health of your heart this salad is low in fat and really good for you. Eaten by itself or with grilled chicken or fish this salad is perfect for a low-key summer lunch for the health conscious that want to feel great inside and out. Plus, the jewel like colours look absolutely delectable!
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp o orange juice
- 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- 4 cooked & sliced beetroots
1. Make the dressing by whisking the oil, orange juice & mustard with some seasoning.
2. Arrange the watercress on your plate and scatter the beetroot over the bed of watercress.
3. Drizzle the dressing overt the salad and serve pronto.
73kcals, protein 1g, carbs 4g, fat 6g and sugar 4g.
Posted by: Souper S.